En esta sección podés revisar todas nuestras búsquedas laborales activas.
Administrativa / Contable / Financiera - 29/04/2021 - REF: CC770
770CCO-MID SENIOR TAX ANALYST - ANALISTA DE IMPUESTOS SSr - CABA/GBA
Zona: CABA o GBA
As a tax Mid-Senior to manage tax work, support tax risk management & tax compliance, such as:
- Strong understanding of Argentinean tax regulation. Have a comprehensive understanding of key tax practices and be able to use them in practice. Able to manage tax calculations based on local and IFRS (corporate income and deferred tax).
- Be able to identify significant tax risks and provide control suggestions. Work in the process improvement . Able to apply and follow up IT solutions.
- Able to learn process guidelines and operations and apply to daily work.
Professional Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor degree as Accountant with experience of at least 3-5 years working tax experience in Telco, Technology or Big 4.
- Major experience in Direct Tax, Transfer Pricing, IT Tax development.
- English language Management at advanced oral and written level is a must. Chinese language mandatory.
- Review and prepare monthly and annual tax settlements at national, provincial and municipal levels.
- Advise, recommend and keep the company updated on tax issues and tax benefit schemes.
- Provide tax support to internal departments in the Company.
- Support tax compliance improvement of the company
- Deal with Tax Audits, requirements and inspections (AFIP and Local Revenue Agencies).
- Work together with tax advisors.
- Analysis of tax accounts.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing.
- Determination of Income and Deferred Tax.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexible approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively: The candidate should be able to perform reviewing tasks, control and analysis of taxes and at the same time operative tasks.
- Logical thinking and independent working abilities
- Execute and own tasks from end-to-end with autonomy and good judgement as required.
- Ability to suggest process improvements, help develop tools
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
- Experience in ORACLE environments is a plus.